Studies in Psychopathy

The Secret History of The World by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Discover the Secret History of the World - and how to get out alive!

 

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes by Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Ph.D.
with commentary and additional quoted material
by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Psychopath: The Mask of Sanity Special Research by Quantum Future School
Discussion of Psychopathy Traits From The Mask of Sanity by Hervey Cleckley
A Basic Hypothesis of Psychopathy From The Mask of Sanity by Hervey Cleckley
Official Culture - A Natural State of Psychopathy? by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Inner Landscape of the Psychopath - Hervey Cleckley
"Stanley," a chapter from Hervey M. Cleckley's classic study of psychopaths, The Mask of Sanity
How Psychopaths View Their World
Retreat from Zaca - (3 files)

Dr. Strange, New Age Grifter or COINTELPRO?

"Dr. Strange" - Psychotherapist or Hacker and Thief?

Is Truth Defamatory?

Maynerd Most's Rebuttal
"I am the webmaster for Zecharia Sitchin..."
The Psychopath As Physician The Mask of Sanity - Hervey Cleckley - Excerpts
The Bad Seed: The Fledgling Psychopath
Sam Vaknin Revisited
An In-Depth Look At Where Sam Vaknin is Leading NPD
The Ambassador of Narcissism: An Interview with Sam Vaknin
A Soul With No Footprints
Antisocial Personality, Sociopathy, and Psychopathy
Narcissism
Anatomy of Malignant Narcissim
The Socially Adept Psychopath
The Origins of Violence: Is Psychopathy an Adaptation?
Bush isn't a moron, he's a cunning sociopath
The Partial Psychopath
Adventures with Cassiopaea by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Ark and Laura's Correspondence 1997 (8 files) Supplement to Adventures
Reader's Comments on Adventures With Cassiopaea
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall - Quantum Future School
Alvin Wiley's Letter
Alvin Wiley's subsequent letters to the public

the "Alvin Wiley" correspondence (10 files)

Letters from Readers About Jay Weidner
Dear Webmaster: - (2 files)
What is Laura Hiding? The Cassiopaeans Answer

Reader's Comments on "Is Laura Hiding Something?"

Transcript of direct channeling via "Frank Scott" on computer, July 22, 1994
Statement by Terry and Jan Rodemerk
Maynerd Most's post to the Cassiopaea Guestbook
Death Threat?
Organic Portals: The Other Race Quantum Future School (2 files)
Montalk.net Disclaimer
Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner: Magickal Mystery Tour Scam
Is Cassiopaea a Cult?
The French Connection by Laura Knight-Jadczyk Censored!
Mask of Sanity by Hervey Cleckley PDF - book download FREE!
 
Kubrick's Psychopaths Society and Human Nature in the Films of Stanley Kubrick
 
The common problem with psychopaths... “Is they don’t see a problem with their behavior.”
Psychopath Support Group
 
“Non-victims can’t understand this, but the psychopath really does suck the life out of a caring person. I try to think of them now as a slimy suckerfish right out of the swamp, vacuum-lips out and prowling for someone vibrant and attractive to con and eviscerate.”
 

If you are a good person you will meet many evil people in your life, you need to recognize them and their actions. More importantly you need to recognize which evil behaviors you have been conned into accepting as reasonable and to reject those behaviors - both in yourself and in others - as unacceptable.

The English language has a variety of terms for psychopaths, of which "bastard" is perhaps the most polite. They have always been with us, and despite their corrosiveness and rejection of social mores, they show no signs of going away.

 
Think you can spot one? Think again. In general, psychopaths aren’t the product of broken homes or the casualties of a materialistic society. Rather they come from all walks of life and there is little evidence that their upbringing affects them.
 
Most of the two million psychopaths in North America aren’t murderers. They’re our friends, lovers and co-workers. They’re outgoing and persuasive, dazzling you with charm and flattery. Often you aren’t even aware they’ve taken you for a ride – until it’s too late.
 
The problem of plausible lies is the most serious problem facing humanity today....Most good people are only aware of the least intelligent part of the evil distribution; those are the people who are obviously evil: criminals. The normal and intelligent ends of the evil distribution totally escape most good people's understanding.
 

Only as of late, with all the Enron scandals and related crimes, people are waking up to the fact that the most dangerous psychopath of all is the educated, socially adept psychopath, in fact, Dr. Hare recently said that he would probably be able to find many psychopaths involved in the stockmarket. It is time for American to "wake up" says Dr. Wolman, because we are being threatened by a serious epidemic of psychopathy.

The Psychopathic or Sociopathic Personality

Based on twenty-five years of groundbreaking research, WITHOUT CONSCIENCE is a fascinating journey into the minds of these dangerous individuals. Are they born unable to feel empathy, or are they created by circumstance? How and why do they get away with cheating, conning, and murdering? Are they mad or simply bad? In what Dr. Hare calls our "camouflage society," how can we recognize and steer clear of these predatory people?

WITHOUT CONSCIENCE explores their shocking patterns- and exposes one of the most frightening, often-hidden social problems affecting our lives today.

 

The Psychopath is much more successful than you and I because he is not hemmed in by all sorts of impediments or worries.

A discussion with Adolf Guggenbuhl-Craig & James Hillman

 
“We fall prey to the seduction, it is irresistible. Then the nightmare of horror begins. The shabby treatment, the avoidance. I couldn’t believe it was happening to me. He had been so sincere, so kind. It was Jekyl and Hyde.”
 
“They go for the strongest and the best, but preferably those who are something of rebels within the group...the LEAST controllable. Because if they can crush them, they crush most of the rest at the same time. If they start at the bottom, with the weakest, it’s a long way to work their way up…The ideal target is therefore, strong, smart, rebellious and vulnerable through previous abuse.”
 
“A favored technique is to debilitate your identity [personally, I hate the term self-esteem] by levelling false accusations and/or questioning your honesty, fidelity, trustworthiness, your “true” motivations, your “real” character, your sanity and judgement.”
 
“They are absolutely the world’s best manipulators, liars, and fabricators of truth. They do so convincingly because they believe their own lies. After all their life is nothing but a lie, a sham, how can we possibly assume they know anything different.”
 
“Others around me would get so tired of the whole thing and insinuate that I was perpetuating things. All I wanted was for him to leave me alone. Part of the hurt and damage was done because others could but would not see what was actually happening. He would always try to ingratiate himself to others it was sickening. Usually psychopaths put on the nicest act, and you look like the harpy and bitch, and so everyone takes their side, it is a horror story, a psychopath can be very charming, and manipulative and manipulate the smartest of people.”
 
“My biggest frustration and source of anger, is at those who have refused to take a stand when they see the abuse . No matter how outrageous his behavior others often stood by and inadvertently fuelled his grandiosity and denial... although denial is too mild a word for it.
 
“If a psychopath throws the “bad childhood” stuff at you, keep in mind he might be trying to get sympathy and make an excuse for his atrocious behavior towards you and/or others. If we let these people make us feel sorry for them, we ultimately end up in the submissive position again...just what they want. I can “pity” them yes...but I refuse to shed another tear over the tragedies suffered by who is now, only a shell of a person.”
 

Regarding a psychopath: Considering a longitudinal section of his life ...it is hard to avoid the conclusion that here is the product of true madness - of madness in a sense quite as real as that conveyed to the imaginative layman by the terrible word lunatic.

With the further consideration that all this skein of apparent madness has been woven by a person of (technically) unimpaired and superior intellectual powers and universally regarded as sane, the surmise intrudes that we are confronted by a serious and unusual type of genuine abnormality.

Not merely a surmise but a strong conviction may arise that this apparent sanity is, in some important respects, a sanity in name only. We find instead a spectacle that suggests madness in excelsis, despite the absence of all those symptoms that enable us, in some degree, to account for irrational conduct in the psychotic.

Only very slowly and by a complex estimation or judgment based on multitudinous small impressions does the conviction come upon us that, despite these intact rational processes, these normal emotional affirmations, and their consistent application in all directions, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly.

So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real. And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.

 

 
“Leaving is hard because of all that goes along with the going. It is not just the person you have to give up but your hopes and dreams and fantasies. It only happened for me in increments and I cried UNCLE often thinking if I gave it one more go I’d break through. It wasn’t until I really knew that no matter what I said or did or didn’t do this person could never love me or anyone.”
 
“The fantasy was exactly that, a FANTASY, that he created for himself, and presented to me as reality. My head said the fantasy wasn’t valid. I kept reminding myself: if the fantasy was real, I wouldn’t be treated like dirt, and feel like shit!”
 
“I have finally come to the conclusion that they cannot change, so all we can do is to refuse to participate in their sick drama and leave the stage.”
 

Cleckley: [T]he familiar tendency to disintegrate, against which life evolves, may be regarded as fundamental and comparable to gravity. The climbing man or animal must use force and purpose to ascend or to maintain himself at a given height. [...] Whether regression occurs primarily through something like gravity or through impulses more self-contained, the backward movement (or ebbing) is likely to prompt many sorts of secondary reactions, including behavior not adapted for ordinary human purposes but instead, for functioning in the other direction. The modes of such reactivity may vary, may fall into complex patterns, and may seek elaborate expression. [...] People with all the outer mechanisms of adaptation intact might, one would think, regress more complexly. [...] In a movement (or gravitational drift) from levels where life is vigorous and full to those where it is less so, the tactics of withdrawal predominate. [...] The psychopath as we conceive of him in such an interpretation seems to justify the high estimate of his technical abilities as we see them expressed in reverse movement.

Organic Portals: The Answer to Psychopathy?

 
"Alien reaction machines" in human form describes individuals with Anti-Social Personality Disorder (APD), Sociopaths, and Psychopaths.
 
The material presented in the linked articles does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editors. Research on your own and if you can validate any of the articles, or if you discover deception and/or an obvious agenda, we will appreciate if you drop us a line! We often post such comments along with the article synopses for the benefit of other readers. As always, Caveat Lector!
 
 

The Jadczyk - Weidner Correspondence


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:58:27 EDT
Subject: (no subject)

To: laura@cassiopaea.com

L: I saw that you have indeed changed VB's name on your site. That is fine and I don't care but when it comes to something I have written I don't really appreciate being edited without permission. I'm sure you can understand.

The title of my letter is 'An open letter from Jay Weidner' not 'Jay Weidner exposes Vincent Bridges'. While the latter headline does have a tabloid feel to it I would just as well not like to be associated with such a dramatic headline. Please change the headline back to 'An Open letter from Jay Weidner'.

Thank you.

Jay


Laura's note: From this point on, it is evident that Jay Weidner was either lying all along, or he has been co-opted. He sure is determined to cover up Bridges libel, larceny and fraud. We wonder just what kind of deal they made and how much money changed hands.


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:15:17 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Dear Laura:

While I truly appreciate your cooperation in helping assist me with my many difficulties with Vincent Bridges, I now think that it is time for all of this to end. I would like to do whatever I can to make the situation right for everyone.

I have been in communication with Vincent. He has finally paid me back for the France trip and he has apologized for his mistakes. We have also straightened out the copyright problem and the ownership of Aethyrea Books LLC. We have entered into a legal agreement that I find to be satisfactory to me.

As part of this agreement I have asked him to remove all references to you, Ark or the C's from the paymenow.com site and the vincentbridges.com or any other site of which he has control. Also, again as part of the agreement, I am asking you to please take down my 'open letters' from your web site. As Vincent has satisfied my requirements, the many things said in those letters is no longer true. Because I desire to put this controversy behind me I have agreed to ask for your cooperation in this.

I have enjoyed our many discussions and hope that they will continue. You are a very interesting person with many innovative ideas and I find what you have to say to be fascinating in its scope and dynamics. I very much would like to continue our relationship.

I hope that you receive this letter with the same intention as it is written.

Thanks.

Jay Weidner


From: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <laura@cassiopaea.com>
To: Goldenflower@....
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:51:16 -0400

On 1 May 2002, at 16:15, Goldenflower@.... wrote:

> > I hope that you receive this letter with the same intention as it is written.

Hi, We will certainly remove your letters from the bridges pages. However, the situation has already taken a serious turn that will not be affected by this.

I am really quite curious as to when this amazing agreement took place (that is, exact date), because it may prove to be important.

You see, we spent half a day with one of the best criminal prosecutors in the state a week or so ago and it seems that VB is on the edge of the cliff of criminal prosecution for fraud and misrepresentation and theft relating to Aethyrea books. We "leaked" part of this information quite recently - for strategic reasons as instructed by the atty - and it may be that his sudden discovery of a way to make things "right" with you has something to do with that.

Because of the fact that we are engaged in legal discussions preparatory to turning state's evidence, your letters are already part of the legal file. I am in a bit of a quandary now as to what to do with your statement that you have made a deal with VB and wish to have the letters removed.

I will, of course, remove them, but you will very likely be subpoenaed and may have to provide a deposition, and the issue of any deal you have made with VB will be questioned. What I am wondering is how this may reflect on you and if VB made such a move in an effort to "hide behind" you or to drag you into it, or to attempt to avoid prosecution thinking that the process will be stopped because I wouldn't want to bring trouble to you?

All interesting questions.

Of course, I am certain that VB did not inform you of any of this prior to his making a deal.

Just a few days ago, he was actively distributing the stolen materials and writing reams of libelous and defamatory material and posting it all over the net on newsgroups, etc.

The fact is: the issue has gone too far to be dropped. Like the old story, what VB has done is like taking a pillowcase full of feathers, throwing them into the wind and then trying to collect all the feathers and put them back into the pillowcase. He can't do it. It's too late.

L


From: Goldenflower@….
Date sent: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:21:31 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

No, of course VB didn't tell me what he was doing to you. For that I am sorry and wish there was something I could do.

If I am subpeoned I will tell the truth. I have told VB that I will not lie about anything under any circumstances. If this has gone to far to stop at least I know that I really tried to stop it. I can only hope for the best for you and do whatever I can to straighten this out. If VB has gone too far then that is his problem.

Thank you for your cooperation. I really appreciate it.

Jay


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:16:37 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Laura:

It is with great reluctance that I enter into this fray in a greater way than I have before, but I feel that the situation is getting so out of hand that I must get involved.

I would like to to mediate this situation so that it goes away. I am not sure that I can do this job, but I am the only one who is in a position to try.

It is very important that you and I go back to the real work, that we were both doing before, and leave the VB stuff behind. I'm sorry, but your real work is so much more interesting than the recent work on VB, and that is the main aspect of my quest here - to return you (and me) back to our original work and get away from VB.

Vincent is crazy. Of that I have no doubt. He wants to escalate this fight into new and undreamed of dimensions. I don't even want to tell you what he plans but it is not good at all. I am sure that he relishes the fact that you appear to be obsessed with him.

That is why I have decided to enter the fray, to stop the sensless psychic violence.

Here is what I think should happen: All mention of you, Ark and the C's will be taken off of VB.com and paymenow.com. VB also must agree to drop all legal matters against you guys or any other companies, foundations that you may represent.

VB hasn't agreed to any of this because I haven't written to him yet. I wanted to talk to you first. I am not sure I can get him to agree to the above. But I am willing to give it a try if you are.

In return you remove all mention of him (and me) from your site.

If you wish to persue legal matters against him, you can still go forward under this agreement. Frankly this situation has escalated to such a high degree that the only place that this can be figured out is in a court and that is the route that I suggest.

It wouldn't be right if I didn't give this a try. I hope you don't make a quick decision based on your anger towards Vincent. While that anger is certainly well-placed, it should not be your sole guide through this situation. Please talk it over with Ark and your friends before you decide.

This is very likely the last chance that any of us will have to turn this around and go back to the very important research that is not being done. I am sure that you can see that this is very likely the entire point of the matter - to stop us from our research!

This is not going to be an easy decision. It requires a lot of strength to stop a fight. In the end it is probably the most important decision you will make.

Let me know.

Jay


From: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <laura@cassiopaea.com>
To: Goldenflower@....
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:07:20 -0400

On 2 May 2002, at 13:16, Goldenflower@.... wrote:

> This is not going to be an easy decision. It requires a lot of strength to > stop a fight. In the end it is probably the most important decision you will > make.

We base our actions on facts, not merely words.

L


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:21:17 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

L:

I will tell VB to take down the offensive sites (VB.com and the other disgusting site.) I hope the idiot listens to me.

When this becomes a fact I will await your decision.

Jay


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:17:07 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Laura:

It has taken me many hours of fighting with the obnoxious one but I have finally got him to take down the stuff on paymenow and vincentbridges.com. I just checked both sites before I wrote this letter to you.

The only way I could get VB to finally cooperate was to tell him that he was doing it as a favor to me because of what I have done for him in the past. He also wrote me a letter saying that he would take down the sites for three days to see if you will take down everything that I previously mentioned off of your site. The letter also states that he will drop any and all legal matters pertaining to you and any foundations that you represent. Once you take down the stuff I will forward the letter.

I also ask you to do this as a favor to me. For that favor I promise to you that I will moniter VB to the max and if I see him doing one thing wrong I will announce publicly that he went back on his word to me and you.

In the end it is a better thing that we do.

I hope you take this as seriously as I am. That way we can make some progress in this situation and put it behind us.

Jay


From: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <laura@cassiopaea.com>
To: Goldenflower@....
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:43:51 -0400

Here is what we did in response to your "mediation".

1) To show our good faith, and our will to try a nonconfontational solution, we changed VB's name in the Adventures series to a pseudonym.

We can do the following

2) Remove the "side articles" about VB from the public display

3) Remove from the public display the Foundation report on VB _under the following condition ONLY_:

IF VB will sign and notarize and provide us with the original copy of the following statement that we can permanently post on our website, and, whenever necessary, post links to on any discussion board where he or his "pals" are found to be posting libel or defamatory remarks based on his previous lies and defamation.

THIS STATEMENT is made on this _____ day of _____, 2002 by Vincent M. Bridges of North Carolina:

I, Vincent M. Bridges, do hereby affirm that I have made false claims about my background, my credentials, my experiences, my publishing credits, my publishing company Aethyrea Books, and my education. I apologize for this.

I affirm that when the matters of my false credentials and credits were discovered by the Perseus Foundation, that I began a campaign of libel and defamation against Arkadiusz and Laura Jadczyk and the members of the Cassiopaea discussion group, and the readers of the Cassiopaea website.

I apologize for all my libelous remarks and publications about Ark and Laura Jadczyk. I refute my former claim that Ark and Laura are attempting to turn the Cassiopaean Material into the basis for a cult.

I apologize for my statements that Ark and Laura and the members of the cassiopaea group were harassing me, stalking me, or violating my privacy.

I apologize for all my false claims, for my personal and technical untruths, including my claims of "expert status" as a "psychotherapist," my personal disparagement of Ark and Laura Jadczyk, and all negative characterizations I have made about them, their work, and the Cassiopaea discussion groups.

I apologize for inducing other people to distribute the Cassiopaean transcripts without permission. I request that any copies of these transcripts distributed through my actions be destroyed.

I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage all others who have repeated my false and hurtful claims, to stop doing so.

I refute my false claims and apologize for all of this, and I request that others now pass on, post, and report this Statement everywhere that false reports derived from anything I have said have appeared.

I am making this statement because I know it to be the truth. I request that my friends support my efforts to scrupulously honor and defend the good and respected reputations of Ark and Laura Jadczyk, their work, their sincerity and good will, and the honor and sincerity of the members of the Cassiopaea discussion groups and the readers of the Cassiopaea website and material.

By making this statement, Vincent Bridges admits no legal liability.

Signed: VB ..... Notarized.


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Sat, 4 May 2002 18:03:48 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Laura:

I am leaving on a vacation tomorrow morning. I know that this is unfortunate timing but I am tired and I need a break.

I want you to know - that up to this point anyway - I have done what I thought was impossible - I have gotten VB and Stormtrooper to remove the sites. They did this with a great degree of reluctance and are ready to escalate this ugly situation in a second. Doesn't it feel good to have that garbage off the web? I want to keep it that way and I know you do also.

VB will never do all of your request. However I think that I can get him to do some of it.

How about an agreement, written to you and me, that says that he apologizes for his false statements concerning his background and career, his statements concerning the integrity of Ark, Laura and the rest of the Perseus Foundation, that he agrees to never say anything in public about you guys, that he agrees to not pursue any legal matters against you also. If he breaks this agreement then you can place it up on your site. As I understand from your site you already have an agreement with "Frank" about the copyrights so lets just leave that out as it is a problem that has already been solved.

But to keep hammering away at him in public with this will just get him more crazy. You and I don't need this. Cooler heads must prevail here and - you have to admit - I have cooled the situation down on his end. Now I need you to come a little closer in distance from where you are to end this thing. I am asking you to please help me. I have proven my words with actions - just as you requested - but my time as 'mediator' (why did you put that in quotes?) is coming to an end. This is truly the last chance.

If you will agree to the above then we can get this behind us.

Please consider this carefully and thanks for your patience (Henry Kissinger I am not!)

Jay


[Go here to read comments from readers about Jay Weidner's "proposal."]


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Sat, 4 May 2002 21:09:17 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Laura:

If VB signs that document that you wrote he can be arrested. It admits libel and slander. You must understand that no matter how insane he is, he is not that insane. While the charges may very well be true you can't expect him to sign a paper that says that.

I am going to take my laptop with me on vacation. I will see what happens on the web if I can somehow. Is it possible to call you? You told me once that your phone number was listed. I tried to find your number today and give you a call but I had no luck. I would like to solve this in a way that benefits you. I thought I had by getting VB to drop any legal matters with you, but allowing you to do what ever you wanted against him (in court) that this would be the way for you to get the satisfaction that you demand. I think most would say that this agreement is definitely to your advantage. I am still not sure how I got VB to do it - I just know that I cannot keep him and Stormtrooper quiet without you doing your part.

Someone has to be mature and step up to do the right thing. You have proved your point and now VB is stopping his mouth at least for the short while.

You say that I don't care about the other people that VB hurt. I do care about them and most especially you. That is why I am doing this. So please - do this as a favor for me. If it doesn't work out then we are back where we are at the moment. But if it does work out think about how nice it will be. Think - if only someone was brave enough to talk about peace between Israel and the Palestinians - there might actually be peace. But with all this talk of war there is only senseless psychic and physical violence. I can't do anything about that but I can do something about this. That is why I am doing it. So please help me.

We only have until Monday evening and then VB and stormtrooper are back in business.

Jay


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:46:13 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

L:

I am about to leave town. I checked your site and nothing has changed so I guess it is time for me to give up.

If you are going to selectively edit my open letters than you should really just leave them up. Anything else is just playing fast and loose with the truth. Please don't say that you took them down when you haven't. That is an old iron curtain journalistic trick.

As for VB and Stormtrooper - I leave that to you. I will pray today that you do the right thing and bring peace to the situation. If you don't that's fine also. At least I can go to my grave knowing that I did try to do the right thing.

But from now on you will have to take some of the blame for this. You and Ark had a chance to go back to your lives and live in peace. You had a chance to take VB to court and prove your claims without him doing anything. You had a chance. You did. No matter how you cut the deal, in the end you had the decision to end this and you didn't. Now the responsibility for all future actions rests, unfortunately, on your shoulders.

As you said you don't want to listen to words only witness actions. But I have created nearly impossible actions and it didn't do any good. So what can I say now?

If 2 people are punching each other out and I get the one responsible for the fight to stop punching for a minute - do you think that it is okay for the other person to keep punching? This isn't even allowed in boxing.

Take off the gloves and go take a rest in the corner. I know the thrill of combat is great but the thrill of peace is even more exciting.

I will check my email in an hour and then I am gone.

Good luck

Jay


From: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <laura@cassiopaea.com>
To: Goldenflower@....
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:26:50 -0400

On 5 May 2002, at 9:46, Goldenflower@.... wrote:

> I am about to leave town. I checked your site and nothing has changed so I > guess it is time for me to give up. >

Hi, You didn't check very well. We did as we said: VB's name has been changed to a pseudonym on the Adventures series and index page.

Also, you didn't check paymenow since all the pages are still there and only the index page is changed.

We proposed a clear and constructive solution. In fact, it will be necessary to add one more apology from Vincent:

"I apologize for false statements regarding the Zaca Lake conference, for harassment of those who signed up and paid money for this conference, and for excessive delays in refunding their monies, and for false and misleading statements about them made in public on the internet and elsewhere."

By making a deal with Vincent Bridges, you have become part of his gang.

L


From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Sun, 5 May 2002 11:07:44 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: laura@cassiopaea.com

Well, as Churchill once said - 'if you don't give your opponent a way out, you only make the situation worse.' You have decided to not give your opponent a way out and so he stays cornered (not where you want to have a trapped animal).

So I give up the 'mediation'. I wish you had reached a little deeper into your heart and try to remove a little darkness in the world instead of deliberately contributing to it.

I asked you to remove my open letters and instead you leave the headline 'open letter from Jay Weidner' up and then quote the letter. This is bad enough but then you end the entire ordeal by saying that you have taken the letters down. Does that sound like someone who is playing it straight? I have played it straight with you so why not return the favor? There must be another reason.

If you want me to be part of his gang because I tried to make peace then I guess you will never make peace with him or "Frank" because then you 'are in his gang' also. So therefore, using your own logic, there can never be a resolution. What is so oddly jarring about this is that you have been given the green light to sue VB and I have a letter from him saying that he will not pursue any legal action against you? So why is this not good enough? Why don't you want to fight it out where it belongs? Why do you wish to carry on in public when that will just escalate and cannot hope but worsen the situation? You have been given the green light to sue his ass off and you choose, instead, to continue to rant in public. You do this despite the fact that you are not doing any of the work that you are supposed to be doing? It is very strange and I will need to think much over the next few days about it. There must be something else going on that I am not aware of for you to be taking such drastic measures.

So one more time I will, for the record, state the deal as it stands right now.

VB takes down his site and payme now (If that site is still up - it will be down today), you take down VB and my name from your site (That's 100% - no names on your site). In return I will give you a letter signed by VB that says he will not pursue any legal matters against you. But you are still free to pursue legal matters against him. You have until Monday evening and then everything comes back to normal.

If you decide to do this I will not know about it until Friday evening. You will have to wait until then to get the letter from VB. Have a little faith, ask the C"s talk to Ark and your friends.

I am going to listen to the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean and dream of a world of rational people.

Jay


From: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <laura@cassiopaea.com>
To: Goldenflower@.... Subject: (Fwd) Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Sun, 5 May 2002 11:22:54 -0400

On 5 May 2002, at 11:07, Goldenflower@.... wrote:

> VB takes down his site and payme now (If that site is still up - it > will be down today), you take down VB and my name from your site > (That's 100% - no names on your site). In return I will give you a > letter signed by VB that says he will not pursue any legal matters > against you. But you are still free to pursue legal matters against > him. You have until Monday evening and then everything comes back to > normal.

As you know VB's words and letters mean nothing. You yourself called him repeatedly a liar. Did you forget that? So what is the value of a letter from a liar? Zero. Naught. We are not insane as your proposal seems to suggest.

That is why only a prior signed and notarized statement will do. Nothing less. We learned from past experiences.

Moreover, there can be no agreement that we would have to keep secret. Secrecy is the tool of darkness. Any agreement must be in the open - as with "Frank." No secrecy clause whatsoever.

ark and laura

Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 20:58:09 -0400
From: Vincent Bridges < *********>
Subject: Cassiopaean announcements

Greetings M-group,

I apologize before hand for bringing up the odious and continuing sore spot of the Cassiopaeans, but I have two simple announcements and I thought they would be of interest to the list.

A class action law suit for defamation, harassment and invasion of privacy is underway against Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Ark Jadczyk, Andrew C. Rowland and the Board of Directors of the Perseus Foundation. If you feel that you have been harassed, defamed, libeled or have had your privacy invaded by the actions of the above named individuals, please send me a private email at ...@ac.net and let me know if you would like to be a part of this legal action.

Also, a similar class action suit is underway for plagiarism and copyright infringement. If anyone on this list knows, or knows how to contact, any of the authors plagiarized or extensively excerpted without permission in any of the voluminous material generated and published by Laura Knight Jadczyk or the Perseus Foundation, please ask them to contact me at the above email address.

All replies will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you,

Vincent Bridges

--- In matrioshka@y... , Vincent Bridges <> wrote:

As most of you know, all of us on this side of the Cassiopaean debacle have been trying to end the conflict and quit feeding the demon. Well, that hasn't exactly worked.

I offered to take everything down about L&A and the Cassiopaeans, and for the last few days it has been down. I also offered to drop any pending or future legal action against them, if they would just take their attack pages about off the web. That simply emboldened them to greater efforts, attacking even more innocent people who just want to get away from their slime and get on with their lives, and who never did anything to L&A but leave the cult and tell the truth about their experiences. To L&A of course this is treason of the highest order and must be avenged any way possible. Be warned, all of you still in thrall to Laura's spell, it could be your boss that receives the next email.

In return they proposed that I sign an agreement that they could post prominently on their website as a trophy of their victory over "Dr. Evil," my new nome de plume in C-World. Since we are all aware that Laura has never had an original thought in her life, it should come as no surprise that her statement for me was copied directly from the Dan Winter statement. Plagiarism is so much a part of her life that she can not apparently do without it.

So, rather than re-start the war, I thought we'd have a contest. Count the lies they wanted me to swear to in the following statement, and the person who comes closest to the correct total will win a brand new Disinformation Agent T-Shirt from paymenow.net.

OK, pencils ready? Here we go:

From Laura Knight Jadczyk and Ark Jadczyk:

1) To show our good faith, and our will to try a non-confontational solution, we changed VB's name in the Adventures series to a pseudonym.

We can do the following

2) Remove the "side articles" about VB from the public display

3) Remove from the public display the Foundation report on VB _under the following condition ONLY_:

IF VB will sign and notarize and provide us with the original copy of the following statement that we can permanently post on our website, and, whenever necessary, post links to on any discussion board where he or his "pals" are found to be posting libel or defamatory remarks based on his previous lies and defamation.

THIS STATEMENT is made on this _____ day of _____, 2002 by Vincent M. Bridges of North Carolina:

I, Vincent M. Bridges, do hereby affirm that I have made false claims about my background, my credentials, my experiences, my publishing credits, my publishing company Aethyrea Books, and my education. I apologize for this.

I affirm that when the matters of my false credentials and credits were discovered by the Perseus Foundation, that I began a campaign of libel and defamation against Arkadiusz and Laura Jadczyk and the members of the Cassiopaea discussion group, and the readers of the Cassiopaea website.

I apologize for all my libelous remarks and publications about Ark and Laura Jadczyk. I refute my former claim that Ark and Laura are attempting to turn the Cassiopaean Material into the basis for a cult.

I apologize for my statements that Ark and Laura and the members of the cassiopaea group were harassing me, stalking me, or violating my privacy.

I apologize for all my false claims, for my personal and technical untruths, including my claims of "expert status" as a "psychotherapist," my personal disparagement of Ark and Laura Jadczyk, and all negative characterizations I have made about them, their work, and the Cassiopaea discussion groups.

I apologize for inducing other people to distribute the Cassiopaean transcripts without permission. I request that any copies of these transcripts distributed through my actions be destroyed.

I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage all others who have repeated my false and hurtful claims, to stop doing so.

I refute my false claims and apologize for all of this, and I request that others now pass on, post, and report this Statement everywhere that false reports derived from anything I have said have appeared.

I am making this statement because I know it to be the truth. I request that my friends support my efforts to scrupulously honor and defend the good and respected reputations of Ark and Laura Jadczyk, their work, their sincerity and good will, and the honor and sincerity of the members of the Cassiopaea discussion groups and the readers of the Cassiopaea website and material.

By making this statement, Vincent Bridges admits no legal liability.

Signed: VB ..... Notarized.

Naturally, it will be a very cold day in hell when I put my name to something like this.

My final comments outside of court: Bugger off you losers... You and the demon deserve each other.

Vincent



From: Goldenflower@....
Date sent: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:01:51 EDT
Subject: (no subject)

To: laura@cassiopaea.com

L: I came back from my vacation wondering if the demiurge had won or not. I see he has.

Okay I quit. I only know I tried and now I know that you do not seek justice, you seek revenge. And I can not be a part of that. I think I know now what you are really doing.

I wrote two open letters to the world concerning VB. I asked for certain things to be done in those letters and he has complied. However I asked you to do three things and you have played fast and loose with the truth all three times.

Number One: I asked you to remove the tabloid headlines that you placed over my letters with the original headline I wrote. You did not do this and still to this day it reads as a tabloid headline.

Number Two: I then asked you to remove my letters from your site. You did not comply at all in this.

Number three: I asked you to put my letters back in their complete transcript form because you had not-so-cleverly tried the old Pravda trick of quoting something that you had been asked to remove. (Learned a lot from this one) You, of course, did not comply with my wishes for the third time.

So I am asking you for another time: Please remove my letters to you. You have used them in a manner that I find extremely offensive. I have stated already why I find it offensive. Please comply.

You should understand Laura that I really do not like it when people screw around with the truth. I thought that you held the same views as I on this subject.

Jay


From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: Goldenflower@…
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:58:06 -0500

On 10 May 2002, at 22:01, Goldenflower@… wrote:

> L: > I came back from my vacation wondering if the demiurge had won or not. > I see he has. > > Okay I quit. I only know I tried and now I know that you do not seek > justice, you seek revenge.

VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously.

> And I can not be a part of that. I think > I know now what you are really doing.

VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously.

> I wrote two open letters to the world concerning VB. I asked for > certain things to be done in those letters and he has complied.

Your open letters were to the world. Not to Vincent Bridges. You were telling the world, not VB, that VB is liar.

You provided proofs of this fact. You did it to the world. Not to VB. These were OPEN letters. The fact that he paid you money does not mean that he did not lie. You were telling about facts. These facts were either true or not. If they were true, they are still true. Future facts do not change past facts. Paying you back money did not change his previous criminal activities and lies. You can tell the world: Vincent Bridges paid my money back - if you wish. But does it change anything about VB as a liar.

> However I asked you to do three things and you have played fast and > loose with the truth all three times. > > Number One: I asked you to remove the tabloid headlines that you > placed over my letters with the original headline

Remember, Your open letters were to the world. Not to Vincent Bridges. You were telling the world, not VB, that VB is liar.

> I wrote. You did > not do this and still to this day it reads as a tabloid headline.

VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously. Our readers should know the truth.

> Number Two: I then asked you to remove my letters from your site. You > did not comply at all in this.

Wrong. Your letters are not longer there. There are comments about your first sending these letters and then making friends with a thief and a liar.

You say, we did not comply? Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us.

> Number three: I asked you to put my letters back in their complete > transcript form because you had not-so-cleverly tried the old Pravda > trick of quoting something that you had been asked to remove.

VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously.

> (Learned a lot from this one) You, of course, did not comply with my > wishes for the third time.

VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously. Our readers should know the truth.

> So I am asking you for another time: Please remove my letters to you.

Let me stress it again: VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously. Our readers should know the truth.

> You have used them in a manner that I find extremely offensive.

What VB is doing was and is extremely offensive. Let me stress it again: VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously. Our readers should know the truth.

> I > have stated already why I find it offensive.

Don't you think that what your now friend VB is doing was and is extremely offensive?

We are expressing our opinions, and we are publishing fragments of communications to us. Is ANYTHING that we say not true? I am asking you a SERIOUS question. If you find one thing that is not true, write me, and we will discuss the subject in details to find out what is true and what not. But only facts count, not opinions.

> Please comply.

You joined someone who is a thief and liar. By complying we will help this person, we will help lies to propagate. That is not our aim. That is not our policy. Our aim and our policy is to tell truth and to provide facts. That is why we document everything. We support it with facts and data. We would comply and we would remove the reports about VB lies IF certain conditions will be met. And we wrote you in details what are these conditions. You wrote that these conditions would be acceptable - but only privately. You wrote:

"How about an agreement, written to you and me, that says that he apologizes for his false statements concerning his background and career, his statements concerning the integrity of Ark, Laura and the rest of the Perseus Foundation"

to which we replied that this is not enough, and that private agreements with a liar are good only to fools. You did not reply you did not address this at all. As if it was not important. It is MOST important.

> You should understand Laura that I really do not like it when people > screw around with the truth.

Then why are you now a friend of a thief and a liar????

> I thought that you held the same views > as I on this subject.

Indeed. We hold these views. That is why we do not like liars and their supporters.

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

ark


From: Goldenflower@…
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:50:41 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: ark

Ark: I once knew a crazy guy who just repeated the same thing over and over. Reread your response and you will find out why I am getting worried about you.

I wrote open letters. Anything with my name on it is copyrighted under the rights of the copyright laws. Under these laws I have the right to ask anyone posting those copyrighted letters to remove them if I do not like the way they are being used. Many sites, everyday, are asked to remove copyrighted public articles that those sites are using inappropriately.

And you must have permission from me. You do not have that permission. You never did.

However if you want to play the old Pravda game that's fine. You sound like you are good at it Ark. And since 'everything has got to be in the open' (your quote) how about printing (in full) a third 'open letter from Jay Weidner'. I would say that this is a good compromise. You must leave this letter up in full for the entire time that you leave the other two. I really like your idea of 'everything being in the open' so how about a little openness? Let's practice what we preach Ark.

Remove my copyrighted material unless you are going to use it in an appropriate manner.

I will take nothing less than this.

Jay


From: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk"
To: Goldenflower@…
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 04:01:43 -0500
Subject: copyrighted? what?

Hi Jay,

> Remove my copyrighted material unless you are going to use it in an

> appropriate manner.

Tell me exactly which of the material you consider copyrighted, why you think it is copyrighted (but remember, if you write a letter to somebody, it belongs to somebody you wrote it to) and we will discuss whether it is copyrighted or not.

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

ark


From: Goldenflower@cs.com
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:03:08 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: Ark

Ark:

I have reread your letter to me and I have to say that either your use of the English language is fantasticlly and incredibly poor, or something else is going on. You have a genuine weirdness in your responses that is extremely aggressive, insulting, frightening and frequently misleading.

Laura, on the other hand, has a very good energy in her writing. I would suggest that you, Ark, not respond any more to letters written to you guys. I think your huge misunderstanding of our language, and our culture,s the real reason there is so much constant confusion, and so many misunderstandings, with you guys, and everyone you deal with - from Fr***, to VB, to me.

I for one do not like the aggressive tone in your reply and worry for Laura. The tone in your reply was needless, friendless, creepy and frankly, really weird.

I have helped you without asking for anything in return. Instead you have returned the favor with untruths, scorn and aggessive language.

Jay


From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: Goldenflower@cs.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)

Hi Jay,

> Remove my copyrighted material unless you are going to use it in an
> appropriate manner.

Tell me exactly which of the material on our site you consider copyrighted to you, and why you think it is copyrighted? Then I will tell you whether it is copyrighted or not, and why so.

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

BTW You command of English and of logic is surprisingly poor - but that is just my opinion.

ark


From: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk" <lark1@ozline.net>
To: Goldenflower@…
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 04:32:19 -0500
Subject: Re: (no subject)

On 11 May 2002, at 1:03, Goldenflower@… wrote:

> Ark, not respond any more to letters written > to you guys.

Dear Jay,

Unfortunately for you, you have no choice here.

And, by the way, VB acted maliciously. And is still acting maliciously.

We wrote you conditions. (Don't miss copyright violation and Zaca) It is up to you what you will do.

Ark


From: Goldenflower@…
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:35:05 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: Ark

Ark:

I will let you do the insults. Your command of English is so poor that I would leave it to Seinfeld if I was you. Now I am sure that it is you that is the problem here, I know what to do.

[Laura's note: Here Jay Weidner is showing his class, or lack of it. To disparage another human being because of the fact that they are from a foreign country and their English is not perfect, is beneath contempt.]

I never said anything in my letters was not the truth, I said that you were using my letters in an inappropriate manner. I notice that you never respond to this charge, you just repeat yourself in a strange, dangerous and threatening manner.

[It's odd that Jay Weidner consider's Ark's repetition of the important points, that Jay still hasn't gotten, as strange or dangerous. He still doesn't see that he hasn't gotten the important points - which is why they were repeated. However, what is apparently trying to do is suggest that there is something "strange" or "dangerous" about what Ark is saying.]

The place to prove your point is in court. Once you do that, you can place the court transcripts on the web and prove to the world that you are right. For some reason you choose not to do this. I have offered to help you do this in every way, including testifying on your behalf, but you never do it. My conclusion is that you must not have any hard evidence. So far so good on that logic bit eh Ark?

[Mr. Weidner is being almost psychopathic in the above paragraph. As we have pointed out to him, we have most certainly been in the process of pursuing legal solutions. But legal solutions take a lot of time. In all of his emails above, Weidner himself claimed that he was going to sue, sue, sue, over and over again like the guy on the gong show who endlessly announces "I'm gonna play my trumpet." But he never did. He asked for evidence, which we provided to him. He asked for names of witnesses, and we provided those. Yes, he offered to testify on our behalf, and he may yet find himself in front of a court reporter giving a deposition. All in all, Mr. Weidner (and Vincent Bridges) demonstrate an abysmal lack of knowledge of the legal system and the processes of the courts. If he will just be patient, he will get his wish. Meanwhile his "conclusion" is purely specious.]

Do you know how many times I asked you for the evidence that VB was saying those terrible things about Jirka Rysavy? Do you know that you have never complied. Not one piece of evidence, not one witness. You state things, but have no proof to back them up.

[Laura's note: this is not true. The emails where Bridges was saying this were forwarded to Weidner, along with the names of the witnesses to the oral statements. Mr. Weidner seems to forget the long exchange of emails and the fact that we keep copies of everything.]

How many people were ripped off by VB at Zaca? How much money did he steal? I notice that you say he stole money and ripped people off but you never say how much or who?

[Mr. Weidner is fully aware that there are investigations underway at the present time and that we are not at liberty to reveal the details of those matters in public. I am glad that he has made this point because when the various thefts of Vincent Bridges are fully exposed, as they will be in due time, we will publish the documents side by side with the above remarks.]

Where is the links between VB and any intelligence operation?

[Mr. Weidner seems to forget that HE is the one who suggested in strongest of terms the "links" between Bridges and cointelpro. See earlier posts by Weidner above. He not only suggested those links, he went to great lengths to justify them based on his own significance. What is more, he urged publishing reports on same for the purposes of exposing Vincent Bridges. And lest he wonder, indeed, we have all the original emails with the full headers from Mr. Weidner.]

A close examination of all of the thousands of words reveals nothing but insinuation. No proof. Nada. I waited and waited for some actual proof (am I saying this clear enough to you?)

[Indeed, a close examination of all the thousands of words by Mr. Weidner reveals a great deal. And he is out and out lying that when he asked for evidence or witnesses, that none were provided. This is the clearest evidence that he has either been bought off, co-opted, or simply has fallen under the "spell" of the psychopath. Or, perhaps he was one himself all along.]

Yes he insulted you and yes he misrepresented himself on a Laura Lee site in 1998 but other than that you don't have anything. Even on the copyrights with F*** you have been proven incorrect. The copyrights would have to be both yours and F***. There can be no other way around it. If you are not playing fast and loose with the truth you would see this. The copyright laws are clear.

[Again and again Mr. Weidner adopts the mode of the psychopath. He is fully aware of the history of Vincent Bridges with both the Dan Winter/Stan Tenen case, his own experiences cited in his own words above, our experiences, as well as material about ongoing criminal investigations that we cannot discuss at present. Yet, he says the above. We have to ask the question: does he really believe what he is saying? If not, then we see clearly that he is a liar and is not to be trusted in any case.]

Now I ask you about your quest for openness? I would like a third 'Open Letter from Jay Weidner' placed on your site. As this letter finishes the ideas began in the first two letters it is only fair, truthful and righteous to publish it also. If you don't comply then you must remove the other two. As author and holder of all copyrights of my material you must comply. If you do not comply I will be forced to go to your web provider and file a complaint. If you still do not comply I will have to take you to court. Unlike VB I have plenty of money and rich friends.

[Well, Mr. Weidner, we have published nearly all of your letters exactly as you wrote them. Are you satisfied?]

Let me witness your true quest for 'openness'?

Jay

I suggest a remedial English class for you.

From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: Goldenflower@cs.com
Subject: copyright? which?
Date sent: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:58:20 -0500

On 11 May 2002, at 12:35, Goldenflower@… wrote:

> The copyrights would have to be both yours and F***s.

Check http://www.cassiopaea.com/cass/copyright.ht

M > There can > be no other way around it.

Check http://www.cassiopaea.com/cass/copyright.ht

M>If you are not playing fast and loose with > the truth you would see this.

Check http://www.cassiopaea.com/cass/copyright.ht

The copyright laws are clear.

Check http://www.cassiopaea.com/cass/copyright.ht

M> Now I ask you about your quest for openness? I would like a third > 'Open Letter from Jay Weidner' placed on your site.

You are not asking. You are insulting.

> As this letter > finishes the ideas began in the first two letters it is only fair, > truthful and righteous to publish it also. If you don't comply then > you must remove the other two.

You are not asking. You are insulting. Repeatedly.

> As author and holder of all copyrights > of my material you must comply.

Tell me exactly which of the material on our site you consider copyrighted to you, and why you think it is copyrighted? Then I will tell you whether it is copyrighted or not, and why so.

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

> If you do not comply I will be forced > to go to your web provider and file a complaint.

Tell me exactly which of the material on our site you consider copyrighted to you, and why you think it is copyrighted? Then I will tell you whether it is copyrighted or not, and why so.

> If you still do not > comply I will have to take you to court.

Tell me exactly which of the material on our site you consider copyrighted to you, and why you think it is copyrighted? Then I will tell you whether it is copyrighted or not, and why so.

> Unlike VB I have plenty of > money and rich friends.

Tell me exactly which of the material on our site you consider copyrighted to you, and why you think it is copyrighted? Then I will tell you whether it is copyrighted or not, and why so.

> Let me witness your true quest for 'openness'?

You are not asking. You are insulting. Repeatedly.

> Jay > > I suggest a remedial English class for you.

You are not asking. You are insulting. Repeatedly.

ark


From: Goldenflower@...
Date sent: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:15:00 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: laura

Laura: I am stunned beyond belief that you have published the letters that you assured me were taken in strict confidence.

[Vincent Bridges] has now told me why you are really pissed at him and I finally understand your vitriol. I would be worried too if I was you.

[Laura's note: Knowing Bridges, whatever lie he is telling now is a doozie!]

You have lied to me Laura and I am very sorry for that. But thanks, I am proud of what I wrote. You, however, have proven to be a dishonorable person.

[Laura's note: No Jay. I have never lied to you. Vincent Bridges has, however. Repeatedly. Repeatedly confirmed by your own words. It's your choice who you believe. If you wrote "I am proud of what I wrote," after reading all of your posts in sequence, then it is clear that you were dissimulating all along.]

Shame on you Laura.

Jay


From: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk"
To: Goldenflower@cs.com
Date sent: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:51:43 -0500
Subject: Re: (no subject)

On 12 May 2002, at 21:15, Goldenflower@cs.com wrote: > Laura: > > I am stunned beyond belief that you have published the letters that > you assured me were taken in strict confidence.

"Please print my complete response or do not print any of it"

"Number three: I asked you to put my letters back in their complete transcript form because you had not-so-cleverly tried the old Pravda trick of quoting something that you had been asked to remove."

You asked for it. You got it.

ark


From: Goldenflower@...
Date sent: Mon, 13 May 2002 00:27:19 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: Ark

Dear Ark:

You have proven yourself to be a liar of an immense magnitude. You know that I was referenceing my 'open letters' yet you act as if I was talking about the private correspondence between Laura and myself. Letters that she assured me were being held in strict confidence.

Who is the psychopath here? I think it is you Ark.

Shame on you Ark. Let there be nothing but shame on you.

Jay


From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: Goldenflower@...
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:29:40 -0500

On 13 May 2002, at 0:27, Goldenflower@cs.com wrote:
> Dear Ark:
> You have proven yourself to be a liar of an immense magnitude. You know that I was referenceing my 'open letters' yet you act as if I was talking about the private correspondence between Laura and myself. Letters that she assured me were being held in strict confidence.

> > Who is the psychopath here? I think it is you Ark.

> > Shame on you Ark. Let there be nothing but shame on you.

You are contradicting yourself quite often. We are trying to do our best by telling the true story. Let me recall it again. You wrote: "Please print my complete response or do not print any of it"

And let me repeat:

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. You called him a thief and a liar. And you provided your evidence. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

ark


From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: Goldenflower@cs.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date sent: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:39:46 -0500

On 13 May 2002, at 0:29, Goldenflower@cs.com wrote:

> Ark:

> > Did you break Laura's word to me or did you?

> > Jay

_Exactly_ which word?

And let me repeat:

Now, let me repeat once more: if anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

And take this into account: You joined a thief and a liar. You called him a thief and a liar. And you provided your evidence. Did your friend VB comply to anything? Like copyrights? Or like telling truth? Apply the same standards to VB as you are applying to us. Did he apologize? Nothing.

We proposed a simple, constructive solution. But we refuse entering into any "private agreements." Any "deal" must be public. Like "Frank's" public and notarized statement that made it clear who did what, and that can not be twisted.

There is only one way of dealing with liars and thiefs (the terms you yourself prooved to be applicable to VB) - by presenting the truth, full truth, and only truth. We are not seeking revange. We have better things to do.

So, let me say it again:

If anything that we say on our pages is not true, and if you can provide a convincing proof that it is not true- we will certainly fix it.

ark


 

See also: Vincent Bridges:"Psychotherapist?" or COINTELPRO? Or just a plain old con-man Thief and Hacker? for the real Vincent Bridges. Also, to hear Mr. Bridges reveal his agenda in his own words, see: Mirror, mirror, on the wall....

Comments From Readers

See also:

Vincent Bridges Tells His Own Story

Vincent Bridges AKA "Dr. Strange"
New Age Grifter or COINTELPRO?

Vincent Bridges AKA "Dr. Strange"
Psychotherapist? Or Hacker and Thief?

Is Truth Defamatory?

The COINTELPRO Files: Vincent Bridges and Co. (photographic exhibit)

The Bridges - Jadczyk Correspondence

The Weidner - Jadczyk Correspondence

 

You are visitor number 5430 since April 16, 2009[TextCounter Fatal Error: Could Not Increment Counter] .